- Application opens: January 11, 2021
- Interviews begin: February 1, 2021
- Notifications conclude: March 31, 2021
There are two ways to apply. The School Teams application is for groups of 3 teachers who wish to apply as a team from one school. The Individual Teacher application is for applicants who are unable to form a school team, but are willing to collaborate with teachers in the same content area from other schools.
Fully Funded Professional Development
The University of Notre Dame Center for STEM Education Advanced Placement Teacher Investment Program (AP-TIP) is partnering with the Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE) to provide a new, high quality teacher professional growth opportunity to Catholic high school teachers around the U.S.: AP+ACE.
AP+ACE is designed to support teachers of AP math, science, or English (MSE) courses in Catholic high schools where at least one member of the team is an ACE graduate or where school leadership has strong ties to the Institute for Educational Initiatives.
This two-year program kicks off July 2021, and offers formal in-person training opportunities, such as the AP Summer Institute, as well as virtual PLCs, content area support, exemplary materials, and teacher stipends. This fully-funded program seeks individual teachers or small teacher groups from Catholic high schools (limited to 3 teachers per school) to apply.
- Teachers participate in high-quality professional growth opportunities.
- Teachers build connections to a broader community of Advanced Placement teachers.
- Teachers and schools leverage resources and support that engage all students.
- Stipend of up to $1,240 for full participation in the professional development events (e.g., Summer Institute, Mock Exam), including PLCs.
- Financial awards for reaching enrollment and achievement goals.