|An application to join the Advanced Placement®
Teacher Investment Program can be the first step
toward long-term growth in AP® programming at your school.
|About the Application|
The application for AP-TIP Cohort 11 is open. Please use the link below to begin. AP-TIP will begin
reviewing applications on October 14.
Schools interested in participating in the AP-TIP program complete an application process that assesses both the status quo for rigorous coursework at their school and the capacity for growth. The questions on the application include written responses of a qualitative nature and questions that require a quantitative response.
As your school prepares to complete the application, it will be helpful to gather the following information:
- School address
- Principal's contact information
- Current school enrollment data including:
- Enrollment disaggregated by grade
- Enrollment within each grade disaggregated by sex, race/ethnicity, and FRL-qualifying status
- Percent of graduating class enrolling in a two- four-year college
- Awareness of other "early college credit" programs (IB, dual credit) offered at your school, as applicable, including exam participation rates
- Knowledge of whether your school uses the AP Potential tool
- Knowledge of whether students enrolled in AP courses at your school are required to take the AP exam corresponding to the course(s) in which they are enrolled
- Previous year's AP math, science, and English enrollment data including:
- Total enrollment in each course
- Number of students who took the exam in each course
- Number of AP qualifying scores (3, 4, or 5) in each course
- Current AP math, science, and English teacher data including:
- Names of teachers assigned an AP course
- Number of students enrolled in each AP course by teacher
- Number of years each teacher has instructed that AP course
Be sure to inform all stakeholders (teachers, administration, and families) of your school's intent to work with AP-TIP toward growth in AP programming and outcomes.
An email will be sent to you upon completion of the application. Please note, only completed applications will be considered for Cohort 11.
For questions related to the application process, please contact Karen Morris, Program Director, at
or Dr. Stephanie Kucsera, Coordinator of School Recruitment and Communications, at .