- Location: Pike High School, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Date: July 13-16, 2021
- Schedule: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., with a one hour lunch period. This provides 30 contact hours, as required by The College Board.
- Registration Fee: $749
- Payment may be made by credit card, check, or purchase order.
- Seats are limited and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Sessions offered (unless otherwise stated all sessions are combined):
- Government & Politics: U.S.
- U.S. History
- World History
- Calculus AB - Experienced Teachers
- Calculus AB - New Teachers
- Calculus BC
- Computer Science A
- Computer Science Principles
- Biology - Experienced Teachers
- Biology - New Teachers
- Chemistry - Experienced Teachers
- Chemistry - New Teachers
- Environmental Science
- Physics 1
- English Language and Composition - Experienced Teachers
- English Language and Composition - New Teachers
- English Literature and Composition - Experienced Teachers
- English Literature and Composition - NewTeachers
The consultants for the AP Summer Institute are all College Board certified and AP Exam Readers.
AP-TIP IN Cohort ONLY Teacher Information:
- The AP-TIP IN grant fully covers your cost of attending this AP Summer Institute professional development for AP-TIP IN Cohort Teachers.
All other teachers indicate “No” when asked “Are you eligible for free/reduced tuition?”. Affiliate teachers and teachers with College Board Scholarships will indicate this information at the Payment Screen.
Remittance Information for Payment (checks) and Purchase Orders:
University of Notre Dame
107 Carole Sandner Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Fax: (574) 631-2131
*College Board, AP, Advanced Placement, Advanced Placement Program, AP Vertical Teams, Pre-AP and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.