The Regional Teacher Collaborative meetings generated enthusiam amongst participating teachers. It is exciting to announce our dates, locations, and a name change. This year, our meetings will take place remotely and thus the name, Remote Teacher Collaboratives.
Given the rapidly changing school environment due to COVID-19 issues, teachers need new and enhanced supports for effectively delivering instruction in math, science and English (MSE) content areas. AP-TIP IN is providing these FREE, non-recorded Zoom meetings for AP MSE teachers to gather, share ideas, and build community in their varied (in person, hybrid or virtual) learning environments.
- Math: Calculus AB and Calculus BC, Computer Science A, Computer Science Principles, Statistics
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics 1
- English: Language, Literature
Dates and Locations:
- AP English Tuesdays will meet 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- AP Math Wednesday will meet 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- AP Science Thursday: AP Biology and AP Environmental Science will meet 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- AP Science Thursday: AP Chemistry and AP Physics 1 will meet 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
January and February Remote Teacher Collaboratives will discuss the Mock Exam and how to administer the test. The April RTC topics will include the May AP Exams.