The Regional Teacher Collaborative meetings generated enthusiam amongst participating teachers. It is exciting to announce our dates, locations, and a name change. This year, our meetings will take place remotely and thus the name, Remote Teacher Collaboratives.
Given the rapidly changing school environment due to COVID-19 issues, teachers need new and enhanced supports for effectively delivering instruction in math, science and English (MSE) content areas. AP-TIP IN is providing these FREE, non-recorded Zoom meetings for AP MSE teachers to gather, share ideas, and build community in their varied (in person, hybrid or virtual) learning environments.
- Math: Calculus AB and Calculus BC, Computer Science A, Computer Science Principles, Statistics
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics 1
- English: Language, Literature
Dates and Locations:
- AP English Tuesdays will meet 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- AP Math Wednesday will meet 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- AP Science Thursday will meet 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
February 2022 Topics
- Biology: How can we use FRQs for practice and peer-grading, FRQ strategies, and incorporating data analysis into content lessons?
- English Language: Scoring the Synthesis (Question 1) - Mock Exam
- English Literature - Scoring hte Open Question (Question 3) - Mock Exam
- Physics 1: How can we have students review all of the graphs in AP Physics 1?
- Science: What are the benefits of an AP-TIP IN Mock Exam and how is it administered? and Looking ahead, how much time and what methods will we use for the AP exam review?
April 2022 Topics
- English: Prepairing for the AP Exam