The pilot of the Regional Teacher Network meetings generated enthusiam amongst participating teachers. It is exciting to annouce our dates, locations, and a name change. It turns out these meetings were more collaborative in nature hence the name change to Regional Teacher Caollaborative meetings.
In 2019-20, AP-TIP IN will host meetings for any AP math, science, and English teachers in the northern, central, and southern regions of Indiana. These meetings will be held at AP-TIP IN high schools and a few non-affiliated high schools and will provide a venue for teachers to work on topics, strategies, and share best practices in their content areas.
AP-TIP IN Content Directors will contact program (grant) teachers to determine topics and content. Facilitators for each course will provide new or unique content and will share successful strategies with their colleagues.
The meetings will be held after school from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. (local time) and will include pizza and beverages.
The Teacher Regional Collaborative meetings are open and free to all AP teachers in math, science, and English.
- English: Language, Literature
- Math: Calculus AB/BC, Statistics
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics 1
- Computer Science A and Computer Science Principles - will coordinate meetings in person when possible.
RSVP for a meeting near you, please click on the link which will take you to a Google form. We do not share your information with anyone outside of our group. We do ask that you RSVP no later than a day before the meeting.
If you have questions about the Teacher Regional Collaborative meetings, please email the appropriate Content Director.
- English Content Director, Chris Judson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Content Director, Greg Macklem,
- Computer Science Specialist, Joe Kintzel, email@example.com
- Science Content Director, Maureen McGrail,
|CENTRAL WEST||CENTRAL EAST|